10 Things To Love About Disney’s Magic Kingdom
A vacation to Walt Disney World is not complete without visiting the Magic Kingdom. The magic can be felt as soon as stepping onto Main street when you are suddenly immersed in a land of fantasy, leaving all your worries behind. It is a place we feel that everyone of all ages should experience at least once in their lifetime and become inspired that truly anything is possible.
“Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney… and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney’s dream come true. May Walt Disney World bring Joy and Inspiration and New Knowledge to all who come to this happy place … a Magic Kingdom where the young at heart of all ages can laugh and play and learn — together”.
– Roy Disney October 25, 1971
Our Favorite Things
- Walking slowly down Main Street
- Astro Orbiter (preferably at night)
- Pineapple Dole Whip
- Liberty Tree Tavern (all you can eat at dinner time)
- Relaxing on Central Plaza (area between Main Street & Cinderella Castle).
- Carousel of Progress- The classic attraction that Walt Disney himself created.
- Dumbo ride at night. No, you are never too old for this attraction lol
- Jungle Cruise- So entertaining!
- Space Mountain
- The Electrical Parade- Guaranteed to bring the out the kid in you 🙂
Email us your question or suggestions for future episodes: Info@unlockingthemagic.com
Thanks For Listening!
Hope you enjoyed this episode! We really love doing these shows. It’s so much fun for us and we hope you like them too . If you could subscribe in Itunes and give us an honest review that would be awesome.