Disney News and Your Emails
On today’s weekend edition of Unlocking the Magic, we are officially back in Boston (booooo lol) and we talk all about some new happenings inside Walt Disney World. Then, we get right into answering your questions.
Many thanks to all of you that have sent us emails, facebook messages and more. We absolutely love hearing from you and we hope to make this year even more incredible than last.
Things to listen for:
- •The new attraction “Miss Fortune Falls” debuts soon (March 12th) inside Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. This new family style water attraction sounds super fun!
- •Bruce’s sneak peak of Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival
- •What actually makes Tonga Toast so delicious..isn’t it just like French toast?!!
- •Our thoughts on memory maker. (we are sure we are going to get some flack on this one haha)
- •Connie’s excitement for the next installment of Pirates of the Caribbean Dead man tell no tales.
Thanks For Listening
Hope you enjoyed this episode!
We really love doing these shows. It’s so much fun for us and we hope you like them too . If you could subscribe in Itunes and give us an honest review that would be awesome.
Email us your question or suggestions for future episodes:Info@unlockingthemagic.com