Disney News, Fathers Day Burgers, Frozen Dessert Party and more
On this weekend edition of Unlocking the Magic, we talk about the latest in Disney news and share our thoughts on a few recent additions to the parks.
Frozen ever after dessert party debuts soon (July) inside Epcot which promises to be a special add on to your Disney vacation. We discuss our thoughts on dessert parties and how Bruce feels when we don’t book them.
New photo capture inside Pirates of the Caribbean at Magic attraction is long overdue and a welcoming addition to the park. Wishing we could go back in time when we first experienced that surprise drop on the attraction!
Lastly, listen for a few special shout outs and more.
Things to listen for:
- Happy Birthday to Disney legend, Richard Sherman
- Cars 3 opens in theaters
- Reservations now open for Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party
- New Photo capture at Pirates of the Caribbean
- Burger rundown to help with Dads cravings
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our live show on Monday nights
- Support the show on Patreon
- Upcoming Disney Cruise
- Our new YouTube Channel Subscribe 🙂
Thanks For Listening
Hope you enjoyed this episode!
We really love doing these shows. It’s so much fun for us and we hope you like them too. If you could subscribe in Itunes and give us an honest review that would be awesome.
Email us your question or suggestions for future episodes:Info@unlockingthemagic.com