Unlocking Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa definitely lives up to its name and transports us to a time of endless summer and elegance. Opened in June of 1988 and at the time actually called Grand Floridian Beach Resort, it promised to deliver a feeling of luxury unlike anywhere else in Walt Disney World.
On this week’s show, we Unlock this very special Resort and discuss its fun history in more detail than before. From the original concepts and design to the very notable guests that have once stayed at the resort.
Things to listen for:
- The Beach Boys and the Grand Floridian
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Greeter
- Black ties and ball gowns
- Room rates back in 1988
- Why you need to walk down the Grand staircase as well as experience the elevator
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our live show on Monday nights
- Support the show on Patreon
- Upcoming Disney Cruise
- Our new YouTube Channel Subscribe 🙂
Thanks For Listening
Hope you enjoyed this episode!
We really love doing these shows. It’s so much fun for us and we hope you like them too. If you could subscribe in Itunes and give us an honest review that would be awesome.
Email us your question or suggestions for future episodes:Info@unlockingthemagic.com