On this episode, we revisit our beloved little gem set right in the heart of Liberty Square, the Liberty Tree Tavern. This restaurant located inside the Magic Kingdom may seem a little underwhelming at first glance especially when compared to other themed or character dining options inside the park. The menu features a traditional, family-style Thanksgiving dinner which some might say is a little too simple. However, sometimes simple and hearty is just what we are looking for after a long day in the park.
The “all you care to enjoy” dinner includes:
- Declaration Salad (mixed greens with House-made Dressing)
- The Patriot’s Platter: Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Carved Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables (almost always green beans), Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese
- The Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake (Vanilla Cake with Gooey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream)
On the show we describe the overall feel of the restaurant from the rich colonial decor with wood paneling, candelabras, brick fireplaces, 6 historically themed rooms that commemorate a pivotal figure in U.S. history (Benjamin Franklin,Thomas Jefferson,John Paul Jones, Paul Revere,Betsy Ross, George Washington) and of course that family-style feast.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our live show on Monday nights
- Support the show on Patreon
- Upcoming Disney Cruise
- Our new YouTube Channel Subscribe 🙂
Thanks For Listening
Hope you enjoyed this episode!
We really love doing these shows. It’s so much fun for us and we hope you like them too. If you could subscribe in Itunes and give us an honest review that would be awesome.
Email us your question or suggestions for future episodes:Info@unlockingthemagic.com